Powerful combination of magnetic drum and non-ferrous metal separator: the two-stage STEINERT MOH sorting unit
Our STEINERT MOH combines a STEINERT MTP and STEINERT EddyC
The STEINERT MOH is a combination separator consisting of a STEINERT MTP and a STEINERT EddyC thus combining two sorting stages into one compact design. The sortable material is placed directly onto the magnetic drum separator equipped with permanent magnets. High extraction of ferrous materials is guaranteed due to their ferromagnetic properties, since this first sorting stage operates in discharge mode. The non-magnetic fraction in contrast falls directly onto the acceleration belt of the downstream eddy current separator. Non-ferrous metals can thus be ideally separated from the remaining material prepared in this manner. This process arrangement is specifically designed for medium-sized grain ranges. You naturally have the option of choosing from the existing STEINERT non-ferrous metal separator series and adapting our solution to fully meet your requirements.
- MOH = magnetic separator with open structure for a non-ferrous metal separator
- Compact combination of magnetic separator and eddy current separator
- Proven eccentric non-ferrous metal separator under the STEINERT patent
- Adapted magnetic pole systems available for various applications
- Working widths: 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000 mm