The corona pandemic remains a huge challenge for us all.
We have therefore introduced the necessary steps to comply with new health and safety requirements.
We are pleased to see that the rates of infection in Germany and in Cologne in particular have been falling for some time and that the restrictions have been generally eased. From 15 June 2020, we will therefore be making a few changes, which we would like you to know about. It goes without saying that these changes are in line with stringent hygiene requirements:
- We will start welcoming guests to our site again.
- Business trips, visits to customers and service work will take place again.
- We will be gradually reducing the number of staff working from home.
The following measures remain in place:
- Face masks must be worn.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 m.
- Teleconferencing remains a viable alternative to holding meetings in person.
Thank you for placing your confidence in us and for your support in this matter.
Stay safe and healthy.