Thank you for those that have already signed up!
Join us for the 2018 STEINERT MINE EXPO at our North American headquarters in Walton Kentucky September 19-20. The free event features new technologies, equipment demonstrations in our U.S. Test Center, and presentations by STEINERT and Industry Experts.
The keynote speaker is Bern Klein, Ph.D., P.Eng. Mr. Klein is a professor of Mineral Process Engineering at the UBC Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering. Come hear his presentation "Cave to Mill: Application of Sorting to Block Cave Mines"
Learn about STEINERT solutions for:
- Pre-concentration of mill feed by seperating it into high-grade, low-grade and waste fractions.
- Selective high grading of existing waste dumps
- Reduction of environmental risks and costs - smaller tailings dam footprint
- Optimization of multiple process streams, for example, sending appropriate ore to the mill and leach heaps
- Pre-concentration of ore underground or at remote satellite sites in order to reduce transportation costs
- Lowering customer operating costs
- Improving ore grade to make marginal ore bodies more viable
6PM Welcome Reception
8AM Continential Breakfast
9AM Presentations and Equipment Demonstration
1PM Presentations and Equipment Demonstration